Goals for the Semester

        The reason I am taking this class is so by the end of the semester I will have a professional looking portfolio to take to college with me. I am also taking this class to gain more knowledge about how to print big in the darkroom and be able to dodge and burn my photographs. Photo 3 is the final photo class offered here at Yarmouth High School and I have been looking forward to taking this class since freshmen year.
         Looking back at what I have learned from last year and what I want to learn about this year I can see that I want to learn more about how to manipulate a film camera and be able to use it more often in day to day life. I carry my DSLR Nikon D5200 around with me just about every day for my yearbook class so I hope to gain some more knowledge that I can apply to taking photos for the yearbook. I am also very excited to be back with my favorite teacher on the planet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bi Weekly I am Most proud of

Yarmouth Stands With Parkland [ Extra ]