Bi Weekly I am Most proud of





       In the numerous bi-weekly assignments that I have completed throughout this course, I would have to say that the ones I am most proud of are a tie between Creative Portraits and the Final Bi-weekly. I am very proud of my creative portraits because I used some models that I wouldn't normally use and I traveled farther out of Yarmouth area and also traveled outside my comfort zone of landscape and lifestyle photography.  I also had a huge blast with this assignment because I decided to use my passion for art in painting and combine it with my passion for photography. 








       The second bi-weekly I am also very proud of was the final bi-weekly which had the theme of free-choice. The theme I chose was "Good vibes and Sunshine" I am proud of this bi-weekly because the weather was warmer which made it so much easier to photograph outside and also you nature around me to create a better composition. The photos from this bi-weekly are very warm toned and very bright and that is my favorite style to create because it just makes the viewer happy. I also think these photos are more crisp and clear than my past ones. 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarmouth Stands With Parkland [ Extra ]