Black & White Photography, progress and learning over time


Over time from when we started using our film cameras for the first time, I realized that I had much to relearn. For example, when it came to developing the film, I saw that most of my photos came out flat and had little to no contrast to them. I took some time to practice using the camera more and trying to notice the contrast points in a composition due to them not being in color. Comparing my first set of black and white photographs to my last set from New York, I can see that I have learned how to make sure that the picture is crisp and clear. Overall  I think I have come a long way in being able to create a good composition with high contrast. 
Set 2





Set 1















Set 2






Set 1

Set 2


Set 2

Set 2


Set 1


Set 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarmouth Stands With Parkland [ Extra ]

New York City Trip