Most Memorable Experience

Photo 3 most definitely had some very memorable experiences but not all of them were learning experiences. But I would have to say that the New York City trip had a bunch of learning experiences that enhanced my photography. Choosing to bring my film camera to New York was one of the best choices I could've made. This is because I got to learn how to really get the hang of using film and my final prints will reflect this. By bringing the film camera with me I learned how to quickly change the setting on it to work best in the fast changing light of the city. I also learned quite quickly not to stop dead in walking traffic just to take a photo because I will get pushed around. In the end, I had a blast and will have many memories that will last a lifetime. #photopause

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bi Weekly I am Most proud of

Creative Portraits